Enrollments are still available!
We welcome and encourage your child to spend a day with us in order take make an informed decision regarding their enrolment at Excelsior.
- We choose to educate our learners to believe in and support their full potential.
- To encourage emotional, social and spiritual journeys with love
- To instill an understanding of tolerance.
- To develop a modern generation of elite individuals with the highest standards and honorable morale
- To teach our learners to be open minded
- Always be proud of their roots and fundamental innate talents
- We aim to achieve this by:
- Nurturing guiding and supporting each learner
- Allowing each individual to develop at his or her own pace
- Creating an awareness of themselves and others
- Creating an awareness of the environment
- Creating an awareness of his or her role in society
Excelsior’s vision is that children leave school with:
- A set of spiritual and moral values – honesty, integrity and good judgement
- A complement of basic skills – linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social
- An inquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge
- Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation
- Care and compassion, nourishing tomorrow’s great leaders
We value the partnership which exists between school, parents and community and the part it plays in realizing this vision.
If you would like to know more about this year’s general information: